This is him sweeping the driveway.
Raking leaves is a lot easier when you can make many little piles, and then walk around picking them up.
Making one huge pile is a pain in the butt!
This is our pile;
At first when I told Hunter to jump in, he would just kind of walk in and then do a small hop. It wasn't until I jumped in that he finally caught on to the whole event, and really went crazy. He would jump in and bury himself. We buried each other and then the other person had to "be scared" when we would jump out. We also played hide and seek with "sheildy". (His shield he got at Renfest). 
It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed the familiar smells, feel in the air, etc that I have not experienced in a long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment