Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Diapers

My life seems to have gotten way to busy to update a blog. However, I am extrememly proud of my mom and I's handy work so I had to share. We have made cloth pocket diapers. It was fairly easy, and they look so cute!


2 comments:

Ellie said...

Yay! I'm impressed. I'm so glad you still like cloth diapers. I keep meaning to email you but I've been really busy.

dideledoo03 said...

I love them! My only issue is he still gets some rashes, and I have a hard time finding things to put on him that won't effect the absorbancy. When it gets bad we slather him up in butt paste, and use disposables for a day. That day always reminds me of how much I love cloth! :) That's ok, I actually thought you weren't talking to me because I wrote about "sleep training" ;) Glad to hear it's just because you're busy!