My house has been on the market for a year now. One year. There is nothing wrong with my house. Not one single thing we could fix to make it better. We did replace the carpet. That was all we could think of to do. It really is just sitting on the market for some unknown reason. I spent the past few months consumed with overwhelming anxiety of feeling trapped, doomed, and just in general, universally hated. Then I got desperate and started researching online how to increase your luck. Yes, I seriously did this, like I said, at this point I am desperate. Well, most everything online says to think positive. Rid yourself of all negative thoughts, and good things will happen. So I am trying. I really am trying. Every night I tell myself that the next day we will receive an offer. One night I will be right. Until then I try to count my blessings (which really are a lot), love my kids, and work on my degree. Sigh.
This is our house in Oklahoma.
This is our current favorite in Minnesota.
No comments:
Post a Comment