Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally Fort age

Its weird how you can measure you children's aging by their activities. Some things they just aren't old enough to do, and when they start getting to be that age, it really hits you how old they have gotten. Hunter is starting to reach an age that I remember being. I remember parts of my life when I was in kindergarten, and now Hunter is forming those memories.

Hunter decided he wanted to make a Fort. Phillip helped him assemble one, and he loved it. He was disappointed that Tobin couldn't really play in it, but he was close by!

I loved making Forts when I was little. I actually used to make "nests" in my bed on Saturdays (sheet changing day) I loved my nests. Something about being in an enclosed space when you are little makes you feel safe and happy. I am so excited that Hunter is starting to be able to enjoy the same things I did growing up.



Hunter was mad in the pictures because Tobin was not in there with him.

No comments: