Sunday, September 12, 2010

Solids

Hunter was an eater. He always loved his food, any kind of food. Tobin is not a huge fan. He will eat solids only if he is starving, and it is a chore to access his mouth. He also rubs his eyes a lot, usually after he has gotten a nice load of food onto them, thus basically finger painting his face. Tonight we found out, that he may just be a picky eater, since we tried banana and he just loved it. I guess I shouldn't worry too much, since he doesn't NEED them nutritionally. It's just weird to me that he could take them or leave them.
Here he is after a rub down.
All clean!
Bananas!!!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Don't worry too much if Tobin doesn't want to eat. I couldn't really get Flora to eat solid foods until after her first birthday and she is a great eater now and she's very healthy.

Also, since Flora and Tobin seems to have a lot of similarities, if Tobin stops pooping it's probably the bananas. I have a very strict no banana rule for Flora because she won't poop for a week if she eats some.