Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Year Anniversary

Phillip and I made it one year! Our wedding anniversary is not extremely special to me, because I personally like to celebrate when I first met him. That is the day my life changed for the better, not the day we put it on paper. In any case we had to do SOMETHING, so we decided to do a ridiculously large breakfast and watch movies as a family. Phillip ended up taking Hunter to a movie, and then to go swimming, but we were able to watch some movies that evening.


First we made orange rolls, because those are my absolute favorite and I can only have them several times a year, because I eat almost the entire can.


Phillip loves Mexican food, so we decided to make breakfast burritos. I would like to have made our own hash browns, but that was just way to ambitious for such a large breakfast, so we just bought frozen.We had to have Turkey bacon of courseHere's Tobin hanging out in the kitchen while we cook

last but not least scrambled eggsWe also had some cheese and salsa for those making burritos. I did not have one because after having children I can't eat eggs.. It's weird I know, but I just can't do it. I can mix them into baked goods, but I can't just chow down on an actual egg.

All in all, we had a nice calm relaxing anniversary. Maybe next year we will go out to eat or something, but we were perfectly happy with what we did.

No comments: