Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baked Black Bean Salsa Chicken



This recipe was pretty cut and dry. Easy and good.

Baked Black Bean Salsa Chicken:

1 1.3 lb package chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups salsa
2 cups cooked black beans ( I use canned)
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste ( I forgot to put this on)
Directions:
Place the chicken breasts into an 8X8 glass baking dish. Pour the salsa over top then add beans, cumin, and garlic powder. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.

Bake at 350 for 55-60 mins (until the chicken is no longer pink)

dice up chicken and mix with black beans and sauce

Serve with rice

I also made a salad and we had the bruchetta as well.



Rating:

I thought it was ok

Phillip liked it

Hunter put soy sauce on it, mixed it up with his salad, and said it was super good! ( He wanted me to take a picture of it)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yuck, I hate Cumin!