VEET:
While grocery shopping I saw that they had Veet on sale. Since I can not pass up a good sale, and my legs hadn't seen a razor since the day before I went into labor. I decided to test it out. The following are my thoughts.
* It worked. My legs are smooth.
* If you have any kind of sore on your hand, it will hurt.... a lot.
*It didn't really tingle/hurt at all until some time passed. While I was "razorlessly" shaving one leg, the second leg started to itch.
* It smells HORRENDOUS.. like a beauty parlor with hundreds of people all getting perms at once.
* It actually takes longer then shaving even before you add in the three minute wait time.
All in all, I am not a fan. It is Nair with a special tool to get the foam off instead of a washcloth. My legs itch, and my hand hurts. My legs are smooth though, so it does serve it's purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment