I want commercial hair. I have tried almost every product advertised, but yet my hair stays dull and flat. Today was a great adventure. I had used coconut oil (IMPOSSIBLE to get out of your hair). I have finally learned how much to use so that I don't get the "haven't washed my hair in a year" look. However, I was unable to brush out my hair since I had not used conditioner. So I decided to wash my hair with vinegar (you can use vinegar for EVERYTHING!) It is supposed to strip your hair of any residue. Wow. It was nasty. The vinegar made some kind of noxious gas that caused me to cough so hard I almost peed myself. (two kids.. you try to hold your bladder!) So, I finally rinsed that out and used some Panteen conditioner. After all my trials Panteen is still my favorite. We will see what my hair looks like once it's dry, but I'm not holding out high hopes. This is the hair I want.

(blonde of course) If I were to bite the bullet and go back to short, this is the hair I want:

Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment